Apartments in a residential complex on the shore of the Bay of Kotor of the Adriatic Sea in Montenegro.
The complex consists of 5 buildings having a seismic-resistant monolithic frame structure with brickwork filling. The external load-bearing walls with a thickness of 300 mm are lined with 7,500 m2 of travertine on the facade. A 4-level hydro and thermal insulation system is installed under the travertine, created using the "warm ceramics" technology, which also protects against noise.
The residential complex has 37 apartments ranging from 35 to 232 square meters. From 22 different types of layouts, you can choose the right option, whether it's a spacious apartment for the whole family or a cozy apartment in which it's nice to be alone. The average area of the bedrooms is 22 m2. Apartments in The House are already sold with finishing, parquet made of precious wood, Porcelain stoneware and Villeroy & Boch and Noken plumbing are used. The windows are double–glazed wooden double-glazed windows with a night ventilation valve, because these are the best windows. The apartments are united by the fact that all the rooms are spacious, unique design, functional for a comfortable life, which allows a person to feel calm and pleasant. Fiber-optic Internet is provided to all apartments, as well as satellite TV with a wide selection of channels is installed.
The cost of apartments from 139,000 euros – studios and up to 1,296,000 euros – duplex penthouses.
The object is located less than 2 km from the entrance to the Old Town of Kotor. The proximity of the marina will allow you to put the yacht and watch it from the windows, which also offer a breathtaking view of the Bay of Kotor, the old town, an ancient fortress located on the mountain above the old town, and not criminal giant mountains filled with dense forests and plants. A few meters from the Complex there is a 5 km long hiking trail to the relict forest for outdoor walks.
The distance to the international airport of Tivat is only 8 km.
1. Studio 33 sq.m., 1st floor, with mountain view, furnished - 146,046 euros
2. Apartment 192 sq.m.+ terrace 417.12 sq.m.,1st floor,3 bedrooms, sea view, unfurnished - 1,041,095 euros
3. Apartment 64 sq.m., 1st floor,1 bedroom, mountain view, furnished - 190,734 euros
4. Apartment 136 sq.m., 1st floor, 2 bedrooms, panoramic mountain view, 388,968 euros
5. Studio 33 sq.m., 2nd floor, with sea view, unfurnished - 139 392 euros
6. Apartment 136 sq.m., 2nd floor, 2 bedrooms, panoramic mountain and sea views, 425 538 euros
7. Studio 40 sq.m., 4th floor, with mountain view, furnished - 171,356 euros
8. Duplex 173 sq.m., + terrace 426.05 sq.m., 2nd and 3rd floor, 2 bedrooms, with sea and mountain views, unfurnished - 999,181 euros
9. Apartment 64 sq.m., 3rd floor, mountain view, 1 bedroom, furnished - 190,734 euros
10. Apartment 73 sq.m., 2nd floor, 1 bedroom, panoramic mountain view, furnished - 295,839 euros